Massay is a village with about 1500 people, situated at less than 10 minutes from Vierzon, along the motorway
A20 connecting Vierzon to Châteauroux-Limoges-Brive-Toulouse to the south and Paris to the north because the A20 is directly
connected to the A71 direction Paris.
From Vierzon, you can also take the direction Clermont-Ferrand and Lyon, by the A71 to the south, and Tours-Angers-Nantes, taking the A85.
In the village, you'll find at 300 m from le Clos de la Fontaine shops like :
- The bakery, opened from tuesday morning until sunday at midday
- The Coop, little market, opened also from tuesday morning until sunday at midday
- The butcher, opened from monday to saturday (closed on thursday)
- The bar/pub, opened from monday to sunday (closed on thursday)
- The pharmacy, opened from monday morning to saturday at midday
A little market comes each wednesday morning, in the square situated in front of the Coop.